THE Department of Sustainability and Environment and Parks Victoria has advised the following planned burning will be carried out this weekend, weather conditions permitting:
• Loch Sport – Crest Track East: 277 hectare ecological burn, five kilometres south-west of Loch Sport.
• Loch Sport – Pines Track: 614 hectare fuel reduction urn, 17 kilometres couth-west of Loch Sport.
• Alberton West – Dinneer Track: 102 hectare fuel reduction burn, 10 kilometres south-west of Yarram, just west of Alberton West.
• Seaton – Middle Storey: 1613 hectare fuel reduction burn, 7.5 kilometres west of Seaton.
• Seaton – Forest Edge North: 839 hectare fuel reduction burn, 10 kilometres north of Seaton.
• Briagolong – Beverleys Road: 499 hectare fuel reduction burn, 15.5 kilometres north of Briagolong and five kilometres west of Glenaladale.
Burns already ignited will continue in the Briagolong, Won Wron and Willung areas.
Smoke may be visible from Glenaladale, Stockdale, Cobbannah, Loch Sport, Willung, Carrajung, Woodside, Won Wron, Rosedale, Longford, Kilmany and surrounding areas.