Home Sale mum says family dog saved son’s life 27736422-65f1-4b6a-a196-c65bf1ff5ecd

Sale mum says family dog saved son’s life

Jessica Kerr is warning parents and pet owners of the potential dangers of vitamins after her three-year-old son Oliver became ill and family dog Barney died after eating off-the-shelf vitamins.

Sale mum says family dog saved son’s life

A Sale mother believes the family’s pet dog Barney saved her three-year-old boy’s life, by eating a cocktail of vitamin and iron tablets.


Latest News

Telstra’s upgrade of the Sale mobile base station

From Monday, June 24 - Friday, July 12, 2024, Telstra will begin upgrading its mobile base station in Sale to bring improved capacity, however...