Home Sale mum says family dog saved son’s life cf4bf796-1ffb-4b7d-a2d8-b1a0d63b9f41

Sale mum says family dog saved son’s life

Three-year-old Oliver Kerr mourns the death of family dog Barney who died as a result of toxins in off the shelf vitamins.

Sale mum says family dog saved son’s life

A Sale mother believes the family’s pet dog Barney saved her three-year-old boy’s life, by eating a cocktail of vitamin and iron tablets.


Latest News

Telstra’s upgrade of the Sale mobile base station

From Monday, June 24 - Friday, July 12, 2024, Telstra will begin upgrading its mobile base station in Sale to bring improved capacity, however...