CANDIDATES for the November 29 state election have been finalised.
Eight candidates will contest Gippsland East, held by Local Government and Aboriginal Affairs Minister Tim Bull.
Gippsland South, held by Deputy Premier Peter Ryan, has six candidates.
Morwell, held by Small Business and Mining Minister Russell Northe, has seven.
Early voting begins Monday, November 17.
Early voting centres are located at 348 Raymond St, Sale; 231-233 Main St, Bairnsdale, and at 23 Hazelwood Rd, Morwell.
Election candidates (in ballot paper order):
1. Patrick Winterton (Rise Up Australia)
2. Lynn Psaila (Labor)
3. Phil Piper (independent)
4. Deb Meester (Country Alliance)
5. Peter Ryan (Nationals) incumbent
6. Ian Onley (Greens)
1. David Hutchison (Country Alliance)
2. Scott Campbell-Smith (Greens)
3. Jenny Jack (Rise Up Australia)
4. Kate Maxfield (Labor)
5. Peter Gardner (independent)
6. Tim Bull (Nationals) incumbent
7. Leigh McDonald (independent)
8. Peter McKenzie (independent)
1. Tracie Lund (independent)
2. Jadon Mintern (Labor)
3. Stewart Birkett (Country Alliance)
4. Peter Dorian (Rise Up Australia)
5. Dan Caffrey (Greens)
6. Russell Northe (Nationals) incumbent
7. Jacqueline Rose (independent)
For more read Tuesday’s Gippsland Times.